Collégiale Notre-Dame de L'Assomption

6 place du Cloître 27440 Écouis
6 place du Cloître 27440 Écouis
This collegiate church was built between 1310 and 1313 by Enguerrand de Marigny and was later transformed into a salpêtrière and a fodder store before returning to its original vocation.
Built on a simple plan, the building is striking for the unity and sobriety of its architecture and furniture. Although only ten or so 14th century statues remain, they are remarkable for the elegance of their drapery and the originality of their subjects.
Not to be missed: the marble recumbent and the 36 choir stalls which are among the oldest in France.
Cet établissement est Accueil Vélo et propose des services spécifiques envers les cyclistes.

Contact par mail

* Champs obligatoires
Les données collectées dans le cadre de ce formulaire font l’objet d’un traitement par Eure à velo ayant pour finalité de répondre à votre demande d’informations. Conformément à la réglementation en vigueur relative à la protection des données personnelles, vous pouvez exercer vos droits ou obtenir toute information complémentaire en saisissant le Délégué à la protection des données par courriel.

Signaler un problème avec cet établissement

* Champs obligatoires